YUMMI PET FOOD PRODUCTS RETURNS/CLAIMS POLICY
- TITLE and RISK
Title in the Products passes to you on payment of the invoice issued for those Products.
Where delivery is made by us, we shall be liable for:
- loss, theft, destruction or damage to the Products which occurs prior to collection and acceptance of the Products by you or someone appointed by you.
Where you are responsible whether directly or indirectly for the freight, delivery and collection of the Products, you will be liable for:
- loss, theft, destruction or damage to the Products which occurs following collection and acceptance of the Products by you or someone appointed by you.
- NOTICE OF RETURN/CLAIM – NON COMPLIANT PRODUCTS
If you claim that any Product supplied is a Non-Compliant Product, you must provide a Notice to our office by email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 Business Days of taking possession of the Products specifying:
- details of the non-compliance;
- quantity of non-compliant product;
- invoice number associated with non-compliant product;
- photo evidence of non-compliant product; and
- any other reasonable evidence to support your claim of non-compliance.
- For the avoidance of doubt and in accordance with item 1(b)(ii) above, we do not accept liability for any non-compliant products claimed by you for products that were dispatched to you or were collected by you or on your behalf from our premises. All products collected from our premises are deemed to have been inspected and accepted upon removal from our premises by you or your agent including any third party transport service or delivery provider.
- INSPECTION OF GOODS
- Metropolitan Customers
Subject to your compliance of this Policy, replacement stock or a credit note will only be approved following an inspection by us of returned goods to Yummi Pet Food Products warehouse.
- Interstate & Intrastate Customers
Subject to your compliance of this Policy, replacement stock or a credit note will only be approved following a review of your Compliance Notice.
- RIGHT TO REJECT A CLAIM
Yummi Pet Food Products reserve the right to reject a claim from a Compliance Notice for a credit note or replacement stock in instances including but not limited to:
- the Non-Compliant Products have been mishandled; or
- the Non-Compliant Products have been deemed to have been stored in inappropriate conditions by you; or
- you have failed to satisfy all requirements of a Compliance Notice; or
- we identify any instance in which the Non-Compliant products are non-compliant due to actions beyond the control of us; or
- you have submitted a Compliance Notice outside the period of 2 Business Days depending on the nature of the claim.
- CREDIT NOTES
You are not permitted to offset a credit note that has not been approved against your account. An application to offset a credit note in such circumstances could result in your account being put on hold unless our accounts team have been notified and approval has been granted.
For further enquiries about your account or the status of a submitted Compliance Notice, please contact our accounts team email@example.com.